I've been a stay at home mother for 10 years with my daughter Emma.
She was diagnosed with special needs when she was young. She has 2 years of bad health but is better now.
I'm asking her father to buy the boat for us before he moves out. We have not been a couple for a very long time but have stayed together this long to help care for our daughter. We are very good friends and I hope we can always be that way.
Right now the boat is called freedom for 2. Mostly it will just be myself and my daughter.
This will be my very first boat and I'm very excited about it and would love a perfect name
Mother and Daughter Boat Names
Received this message in October and can't think of an appropriate boat name. Please post your ideas for boat names below and help these ladies out. No pics of the boat or additional information other than it's a sailboat. Here is the full message we received:
Buy Boat Name Stuff
Suggest some boat names and WIN!
How to help: Read the boat name stories on this site, then suggest boat names by adding a comment after any post.
How to win: Non-anonymous users who suggest boat names will be eligible for a random drawing of a personalized boat name t-shirt from BoatNameGear.com each month.
More Boat Names - the Archive
- ► 2012 (23)
- ► 2011 (51)
- Top 9 Boat Name Gift Ideas and Cyber Monday Saving...
- Top 3 Gifts for Yacht Owners from Boat Name Gear
- Top 3 Gifts for Anglers from Boat Name Gear
- Top 3 Gifts for Boaters from Boat Name Gear
- Switching from Sail to Tug
- Extended Family Enjoys Their Boat
- Mother and Daughter Boat Names
- Just Say No to Bad Boat Names
- Diesel Diesel Duck
- Six Matching Boat Names
- Carpenter, Firefighter, Insurance Boat Names
- ▼ November (11)
- ► 2009 (73)
- ► 2008 (93)