We received this pic along with the following boat name request.
Two couples own this boat.
My son (we are a second marriage so it's not my husband's son), Ryan, and his wife, Tara, and my husband, Wayne and I.
We mostly boat together on the St. Croix River near Prescott WI.
I know this makes it more difficult with so many people. It probably won't be helpful to know our jobs, etc.
When we boat we enjoy relaxing, talking and laughing, and some "refreshing beverages" (the guys have mixed drinks and the girls like wine mostly), the guys like to smoke their cigars on the boat, Tara and I like to chill in our floaties.
We all live in the vicinity of the Twin Cities in MN.
Extended Family Enjoys Their Boat
When we received this message and picture a couple of weeks ago, we were sure we'd think of a boat name quickly, but have not yet. Please read the message and add your boat name suggestions below:
Buy Boat Name Stuff
Suggest some boat names and WIN!
How to help: Read the boat name stories on this site, then suggest boat names by adding a comment after any post.
How to win: Non-anonymous users who suggest boat names will be eligible for a random drawing of a personalized boat name t-shirt from BoatNameGear.com each month.
More Boat Names - the Archive
- ► 2012 (23)
- ► 2011 (51)
- Top 9 Boat Name Gift Ideas and Cyber Monday Saving...
- Top 3 Gifts for Yacht Owners from Boat Name Gear
- Top 3 Gifts for Anglers from Boat Name Gear
- Top 3 Gifts for Boaters from Boat Name Gear
- Switching from Sail to Tug
- Extended Family Enjoys Their Boat
- Mother and Daughter Boat Names
- Just Say No to Bad Boat Names
- Diesel Diesel Duck
- Six Matching Boat Names
- Carpenter, Firefighter, Insurance Boat Names
- ▼ November (11)
- ► 2009 (73)
- ► 2008 (93)